Re: [CH] Yellow Bhut Jolokia

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:28:20 -0800

JohnT wrote:
> Dave Drum wrote:
>
>> I gave a friend a dozen seeds off my own bhut jolokia plants the other
> day. Gratis ... but, ain't that what friends are all about?
>

> For sure is!  A few years back I lost all my plants (mostly pubes) when was
> too ill to overwinter them & had donated ALL my pube seeds to a worthy
> cause.
>

>  Had really wanted to send some
> fresh
> pods to that old fart that lugs around an oxygen tank at OF, but they are
> just too nasty.  Planning to send him some salsa instead.

Dunno, John...I sent that gentleman who resides in Old Humpshire some
Caribbean Red Hots to give to another gentleman who kept saying he could
eat ANYTHING HOT! Anyway, he told me that those Red Hots were too hot
for him, so bhuts would blow his oxygen tank right offa his shoulder!!
Better ask him if he wants some salsa first!! :-))
Cheers, the OLD guy in BC where we have the Pineapple Express roaring
through at the moment.  What is that? you ask?? It is when we get mild
extremely  wet weather blowing all the way up from Hawaii. We have had
heavy rain for over a week and some flooding on Vancouver Island