[CH] Dal

Terry Pogue (tpogue@comcast.net)
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:20:50 -0500

Thanks. This sounds fabulous. It's one the menu this week. I just happen to have all the ingredients in my cabinet. I keep spices organized by cuisine and my Indian "box" has all the needed ingredients. I ven have the Red Savina Habanero powder in my Southwestern box.
terry

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl