Re: [CH] Sardines in Hot Sauce

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 22:00:18 -0500

Jose Cisneros wrote:
> Any one on the list like sardines?
> My dad (A Tex-Mexican) was fond of those in the big oval cans
> of Mexican sardines cranked up with sliced onions on crackers
> and bites of fresh serranos.
> I wish he was still around....
> Because I think the Spanish do them better and I would like
> to get his opinion.
>
> Joe
>
> P.S.
>
> Is there a Sardine in the House?
not a sardine, but a sardine-eater here (why does that remind me of the
cardinal's sig line/address?)...anyway, whatever flavor, hotter the
better...onions and serranos only make them tastier...but then, onions
and serranos make *everything* taste better...

--

knoxbill

Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. (June, 1944)
George S. Patton