Re: [CH] Bhut Jalokia???

Sterling Kaiser (jskaiser.fpm.cfot@gmail.com)
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:06:25 -0500

Okay guys, probably a dumb question, but I know we've all heard open
pollination and grown in isolation as terms to describe the
pollination of our wonderful little pepper producing friends, but is
there an actual term for the isolated pollination? I know some people
do hand pollination which I personally have had good luck with, and
some people use bees or other critters to assist. Just kind of
wondering if it would be correct and not just a little funny to say my
peppers are bred in captivity? Lol

Sterling Kaiser