Re: [CH] Test?!

DOUGLAS BARNHART (dabhome@enter.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 2010 02:10:07 -0400

--=======AVGMAIL-2DCD4416=======

Thank you all for reply'n to my test!
Glad to here so many of the "CH,ers" are doing well!
Im still hangin in here in Bucks Co. Pa. and sucking down those silly
hot things!
They Do help me keep things in perspective!
I as lucky to Run in to Chip Welsh at the Leesport Pa. chilefest,he look
great!
I Dont get out much these days,low on cash for gas,But I will make
Bowers on sat this year!
And it seems Pop that the Mod's would let me Party with them,,,,,But I'd
Be Shown My own Corner After a short While!
Ohh and Folks I found some Cabot Hab/Chedder Cheese That Is Hot
Again!!!!!!! at my local Giant Store!
I Stuffed some Biker Billy's with The Cheese and Smoked  Bacon, then
Stuffed Large Portabella Mushrooms with a blend of Cream Cheese and diced
fresh chives,,Sat the stuffed Pepper on top of the Mushroom and
surrounded the pepper with Diced Red Bell peppers Dusted said with
smoked Hab Dust
then slow roasted them all at 180* on my Smoker for 2hrs. They looked
like little mexi-hats and they where Nice and Hot,,,Y'all should try
this,,,Yummy! :-P

--=======AVGMAIL-2DCD4416=======

--=======AVGMAIL-7A5559E5=======