Re: [CH] OT: proof of just how popular grilled/smoked corn really

DOUGLAS BARNHART (dabhome@enter.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 2010 02:29:43 -0400

--=======AVGMAIL-1A0D7103=======

Hmm,,, To be outside this last weekend grilling or Smoking Corn On the
BBQ   or  Inside Boiling corn"which makes it to me less tasty".
 I Agrree with Jim I think most folks This time of year are Outside with
their corn,,,,But around Turkey-day Inside most likely!
We here will Peel back the Husk,,Butter them and Dust with garlic and
some with Pepper Dust Close them and Smoke/Rost them!

--=======AVGMAIL-1A0D7103=======

--=======AVGMAIL-670A5EB9=======