Re: [CH] A question about freezing peppers before drying them

JohnT (love2troll@gmail.com)
Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:06:39 -0500

Freezing first is the way to go.  It ruptures the cell walls and the
dehydrating will go faster.  Because of the high humidity here in
Misery I have to dehydrate at 120°, but would prefer to go even lower.