Re: [CH] Almost 20 years ago...

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 15:55:25 -0500

On 2/19/2011 10:36 AM, Jim wrote:
> Thanks again for an incredible 20 years in the pepper business!

screwed that one up, didn't i?...

what  i meant to say was  "congratulations Jim"...

"thanks" seems like such an inadequate word for what you have given me
and the chile-head world...

i must have discovered this list about the time you did...my first
contact with any of the listers was asking you for a packet of seed that
you had used as samples at  the madison hot luck...

a long time ago...don't think of it as 20  years, just think of it as
one-fifth of a century...last millenium...

thanks (there's that word again) Jim...for  all that you've done...the
excellent sauces and powders, open fields, the friendship you have
extended to one and all...look forward to seeing you at madison...

--

knoxbill from knoxville
I still believe that all you need is love.