Re: [CH] need recipes for venison and a cake

Helen Gillis (helengillis@earthlink.net)
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:11:52 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

The Polish wafers are probably similar to the Austrian version that I am familiar with. They are used to make a Pischinger Torte.  See link below for recipes...

http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m0808M05.htm

Hope this helps!
Helen