RE: [CH] Indiana Hotluck

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 08:43:16 -0400

Sorry I missed the hotluck.  This type of suspense is much better than
wondering if I will get phished after reading those recent e-mails from the
banks and credit card companies<G>
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Jim Campbell
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 6:48 PM
To: Chile Heads
Subject: [CH] Indiana Hotluck

Sure would like to post a link to the over 60 pictures that I took at
the hotluck but unfortunately, iPhoto burped & deleted them all!
Ack!! :-(  Great time was had by (most) all :-)  Great to see all the folks
again & I'm here to serve notice that since I'm an 'amateur'
again, next years' salsa competition is *mine* :-D

I've also been beat up enough on the lack of an Open Fields by enough people
that there should be an announcement shortly.  Just to pique some interest
;-)

-Jim C
http://www.StepUpforCharity.org