RE: [CH] Open Fields 2011- BYOF11

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:37:28 +0000

> From: jim@wildpepper.com

>Life is short, eh?

Nos Habebit Humus - the soil will have us. (So let's party in the meantime - look up "De Brevitate Vitae")

> Drop me a note if you plan on sitting out in a grassy field, eating
> stuff & hanging out with friends. For YEARS y'all have told me "it
> ain't about the chiles." Maybe it has finally sunk in :-D

YES I plan to attend, though I never know what may happen with the family by then.  We can porbably arrange coverage for Mom (I'm out of state right now) so it's likelky I can do it.  Thanks again to Jim, and the Adrian famiy whose working orchard we invade.

Now to plan a crop for the year, to bring good pods to the event ... I mixed last year's red pepper seeds so it'll be pot luck as to what I get, but some will be from OF10.  The soil will get them, too.

OK enough of this laptop, my sister and her husband are taking me out to the French Quarter, I wonder what's chile-ish around there!