Re: [CH] Open Fields 2011- 1st notice

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:58:40 -0400

On 4/9/2011 7:26 PM, Jim Campbell wrote:

> Drop me a note if you plan on sitting out in a grassy field, eating
> stuff & hanging out with friends. For YEARS y'all have told me "it
> ain't about the chiles." Maybe it has finally sunk in :-D

i'll be there, amigo...sitting in the mud (mud?...probably
snow!)...wondering if those big orange things in the middle of the field
are really the genetically altered orange habs like butch said...and too
lazy to get up and check on 'em myself...

am sure the jernigan/knoxville crowd will be there as well...and at
least two or three from the quincy il/iowa city/costa rica crowd..the
latter are pushing hard to get me to move down there (way) south of the
border...if that comes about, i will delay my departure until after OF...
priorities, after all...

--

knoxbill from knoxville
Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it