Re: [CH] Chile Sauce and growing Poblano questions

Sue Bonar (sbonar@nmsu.edu)
Wed, 18 May 2011 11:39:32 -0600

Gard,
We don't really use poblanos for chile sauce or rellenos - that seems to
be a Northern NM and CA thing. Here's we use the Anaheims, Barker and
Sandia chiles! Chile sauce with the skins left in it tends to be a
marker of quality here, especially in restaurants - chile skin = low
quality.
Sue