Re: [CH] thick tongues

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 16:16:26 -0500

David, et al-
Huckypucky!  I first started eating chiles because of severe allergies.  The
peppers cleared my head for a while and helped me breathe.  Very soon I realized
the chiles ENHANCED my taste capacity, maybe by improving the connection between
olfactory and thinkfactory---I don't know.  Even though my allergies are under
better control now, chiles still enhance flavors and my ability to taste and
smell.
Calvin