Re: [CH] 4th Dinner (Recipes) Long!

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 15:33:46 -0500

green56 wrote:

> Here's what I and a fellow 'Head had last nite:

> Deviled Chops
> Wilted Lettuce
> Steamed/Grilled Corn-On-The-Cob

> From Phillip Stepehn Schulz' "Cooking With Fire and Smoke" (pg 145):

> "Deviled Chops

> P.S.  I izz a gull, not a guy!  <g>

Yum! Looks good. Did you do anything special to the wilted lettuce or
the corn? I know how to make those pretty well. 'Specially when you
put chipotle butter on your ear of corn.....  sluuuuurp.

Don' never worry about posting chile oriented recipes here. No matter
how the AR Net Kop wannbes gripe there are more of us who like the
recipes than don't. Eating chiles is part of being a chile head
whether they want to admit it or not.  <GGG>

I is snagged this 'un and will Meal Master it for my permanent
collection.

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider