Re: [CH] Pulled Pork?

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 16:37:56 -0500

Mark Gelo wrote:

> There are some of us, =Mark being one of them, who have been doing pulled
> pork a lot longer that Bobby Flay.

Apparently you didn't watch the show. I think Jack McDavid was in on
that. Makes no difference. Either Jack or Bobby make more money at
pulled pork that either you or Mark - since they are professional
chefs.

> I suggest that you know what you are talking about before you make cheap
> comments.                                                          ^^^^^
  ^^^^^^^^

What prompted this spasm? Nobody was snipin' at nobody until you
spewed.

> If you want to learn more about it, this or one of the BBQ lists is the
> place to do so.

Oh, you're acting as a Net Traffic Cop and trolling for business. Now
I see.

> >"Grilling and Chilling" just did this July 3rd.

Have a nice day.....
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider