Re: [CH] Grilled Corn Recipes

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 16:42:38 -0500

Tantrika wrote:

> Well we did this the other day with great results:
>
> 1 tablespoon melted butter
> 1 teaspoon cayenne
> 1 teaspoon HOT paprika
> 1 teaspoon ground cumin
> 1 teaspoon salt
> mix all ingredients in butter
>
> soak corn for 30 minutes in water while grill is getting ready
> open husks, desilk and paint the corn with the butter spice mix
> put husks back around plant and secure end with twist ties
> grill for 20 minutes
>
> delicious
> Now, Dave what is this about chipotle butter?

The way I make it is about what you do... but, I use ground chipotles
and maybe some adobo sauce in place of the cayenne. I use salted
butter so I leave the salt out of the mix. And I'd cut the cumin in
half to start lest it overwhelm the chipotle. I seldom do precise
measures when making this.

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider