Re: [CH] books on Smoking

Mark Gelo (MARK.GELO@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:38:14 -0400

There are thousands of recipes for smoking/barbecue on the web.

In many cases they have close ties to chilihead recipes and sites. Here in
New England, many of us are both chiliheads and BBQ cooks.

Here's a few links:

The BBQ List FAQ  (A lot of recipes from the largest BBQ list on the web)
http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/index.html

Garry Howard's Home Cookin'  (Also linked to the Recipe Ring)
http://www.netrelief.com/cooking/

New England BBQ Society (New site, no recipes yet)    http://www.nebs.org/

The Recipe Ring (BBQ and Chilihead Recipes)
http://www.netrelief.com/cooking/

Norm Corley's BBQ Page
http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/7003/bbqrecip.htm

Kansas City Barbecue Society (Not many recipes, but lots of links)
http://www.rbjb.com/rbjb/bbq.htm

The Smoke Ring  (Currently 242 BBQ related sites)
http://www.smokering.net/list.asp?startat=1

I have more, but this should get anyone started.

Can you advise of the ISBN number of Phillip Stephen Schulz' book "Cooking
With Fire and
Smoke" ?  This one that I haven't seen, and I probably have 30 or 40 BBQ
books.

Mark