Re: [CH] books on Smoking

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 07 Jul 1999 11:10:14 -0400

At 10:17 PM 7/6/99 -0700, Tantrika wrote:
>All these folks have recently talked about books on smoking various stuff.
>What is a good recipe/instruction book on smoking?  We are planning on
>getting a smoker next week.

The BBQ FAQ compiled by the BBQ mailing list is the most comprehensive (and
free!) source of info on smoking available.  Hundreds of pages on smokers,
fuels, meats and any other things that one could want.  Beats any book I've
seen...

Can be viewed at:

http://www.bbq-porch.org/faq/default.asp

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens