Re: [CH] Pests don't have to be groundhogs...

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:12:59 -0500

chatfield_sl@penco.com wrote:

> I have one lamb who is quite a 'leaper' (as in 'leaps over the fence.')
> First time I've ever heard of a chile head sheep....

Chat, et al,PS-
In the northern part of the Texas Hill Country, the Tepins I am so fond of still
grow wild.
The folks there call them "Turkey Peppers", because (they claim) some wild turkeys
develop a taste for the peppers and take on the heat and flavor as well.  The
rancher who originally gave me Tepin seeds says his wife won't eat the CH turkey
meat because it's too spicey.  I have heard the same claim from probably a dozen
local inhabitants.

            "YOU, TOO CAN TRAVEL TO EXOTIC COUNTRIES WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE
PROTECTED FROM CONSUMPTION BY CANNIBALS.  TRY OUR NEW AND IMPROVED PEPPER PROTECTION
GIFT PAK."
        (Void where prohibited, not valid if cannibals are ChileHeads)