Re: [CH] Hurt me MORE

Inagaddadavida,Baby (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 09:32:02 -0600

At 03:00 AM 8/21/99 EDT, Shantihhh@aol.com wrote:
>I know this amounts to dead horse flogging here, but if you haven't
>tried Jim Campbell's products, you're really missing out. Got a pkg.
>from him last week and I'm amazing my friends. Just lovely.
>http://www.wildpepper.com/
>
>I am at the alter,  YES Jim I believe!!!!!!!!!!  I am sweating, yes blondes
>sweat on special occassions.  Jim this stuff is truly orgasmic,  Order
>coooommmiiinnngggg.....once again.....and again......and again--------------

Good god, woman, stop! Yer givin' this redneck Chilehead monk a conniption
and it be far, far too early in the morn to be in such a state...

<Rael suddenly remembers has a woman now!..right in the next room...>

uh, hmm...(where's my leather lederhosen and pineapple/mint/habanero salsa?)

"honey bunny...oh, hunnnyyybunnnnyyyy!........"

Peace, Henrix, and Chiles.......

Rael
Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Cook on Sabbatical