[CH] Substantiate everything

Roy Stiel (roystiel@yahoo.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

--0-846930886-937534599=:7186

Yes there are a handful of "sweethearts"
on this list, more like a band of vultures,
who look for any opportunity to jump down the
throat of anyone who makes a statement
that they believe they can contradict.

these types are "neurotics". If you'll
note there's a group of these insecure
types on here that band together to
intimidate others which is the reason
few post compared to the number that read.

Sadly, I have found very little useful info
on this list. If you'll notice after reading
a couple of weeks the same things are
repeated over and over and over and over.

They really don't have anything worthwhile
to say so that is why they pounce on any
statement they can find. And if you read
closely you'll see all these types that
write "I don't usually get involved in
these arguments but..." in other words I
don't really have anything to say so I'll
jump in with the rest of the vultures and
snatch my piece of flesh.

People are afraid to mention anything new because
they know this group of vultures is hovering
above awaiting the chance to pounce on
any statement that they might be able to
pick apart. These vultures don't really
have anything intelligent to say so they
hope to feel intelligent by cutting down
others. Classic Pscyh 101.

Of course, I came in and took
on the biggest vulture. I'm not a sheep.
I'm not afraid to stand alone and I won't
be intimidated. And frankly this makes
them happy because otherwise what would
they have to do with their time?

If I'm not correct then why are they still
talking about one email I posted two weeks ago?

RS

The Cage Rattler

Note: forwarded message attached.

===