Re: [CH] More Science Junk

yoda (yoda@clark.net)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 22:44:10 -0400

Now that is a real odd-ball.  Mercury and Mercury ores ( Cinnabar and
the like) are found in igneous rock formations, while coal is almost
always in sedimentary formations.  Sulfur is the usual bad boy
contaminate of coal ( along with some other rather ugly carbon and
carbon nitrogen chain formations ) but not metallics.
Where is the Mercury coming from??