[CH] I like everyone, regardless of their problems

Roy Stiel (roystiel@yahoo.com)
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:05:04 -0700 (PDT)

I realize that about 10% of the general population
have neuroses and that's what I've found on this
list. The neurotics are usually the ones that respond
to my responses and pick apart the statements of
others and try to humiliate them.

I don't dislike them because I know they are very
angry people in need of help. Try reading the news
on occasion there are lots of angry people out there.
Some attack with words others really get violent.

And I provide a service by allowing these neurotics
the opportunity to vent their hate and perhaps
save others around them from some of this hate.

So the next time you read a posting that involves
one CH picking apart the statement of another you
can bet the farm that is one angry and neurotic
person and just be thankful you only know them
electronically because the people around them
will not be that fortunate.

Preciate it,

RS

"Judge not lest thee be judged".

PS
Now watch and note all those that respond to
this statement.