Re: [CH] I like everyone, regardless of their problems

Mxyzptlk (jpklein@flash.net)
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 13:21:35 -0500

So far I've only sat back and watched...and I really don't care about
this at all. However , that last post about "watching who responds" is a
shoddy debate tactic called "poisoning the well" in philosophy and is
usually on a par with ad hominem attacks (in other words, bad form used
by weak arguers who usually imagine [incorrectly] that they have scored
a point). Also, there is an execellent possiblity that you need to
include those who flame-bait in your neurotic categories. Now, why don't
you simply behave and join the community - contributing something
positive as you admonish others to do - instead of selfishly trying to
redefine it according to your own drives or else find a mailing list
devoted to provocation?  This is not meant as a challenge / insult and I
do not intend to continue the thread nor am I interested in your
response whatsoever. Thanks.
                                                            jeff