Re: [CH] Hello CH and Peace

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:15:25 -0400

yes, yes tell us  how... sounds soooo good.. yum
recipes please

Chet

saundrah@mindspring.com wrote:

> I just made my first batch of ketchup today, of course laced heavily with
> peppers. I think it turned out pretty well, my arm is still burning where I
> splashed some of the cooled ketchup. I think it's a habanero burn. I've been
> making salsa for years, but never attempted the ketchup until now. Another
> first for this year, was making muscadine jelly, no peppers though, it was
> for my husband. Maybe next year the muscadines will do better and I'll make
> a batch of regular and pepper jelly too. I have the dehydrator running, it's
> full of habaneros, jalapenos, Thai Dragons, Super Chile, and Red Hot Chile
> Peppers. This year is also my first to dry peppers, I always froze or canned
> them. Gosh, I've been learning alot from this bunch. I guess my next "first"
> will to make hot sauce. Reading about all the hot lucks and hot festivals
> that everyone has been attending sounds like alot of fun. Saundra

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *