Re: [CH] Post something useful

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:11:05 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Roy Stiel <roystiel@yahoo.com>

> Well, uh, why not practice what you preach and
> let's start with you ignoring me and perhaps
> post something with a little insight short of
> looking for the opportunity to hammer someone?

If you want flamage post to the anarchy-list at
anarchy-list@lists.village.virginia.edu.   But I would be afraid that you
would be in over your head.
Some Serious flamers there.

> But the truth is none of you want to ignore me
> because then you'd have to participate in posting
> something useful and that might take some actual
> brain activity AND you hate filled ones would
> have to vent your hate somewhere else, you know
> like at work with an AK, at home with your wife
> and kids, etc..
>
> Update:
> So far I have counted 12 neurotics on this list.

I'm not neurotic, I'm daft.

Actually, after eating a taste or three of Jim Campell The Oneth's  "Back
Draft,"  you might say I was "back daft."

Do you do chiles?   If so, what kind and flavor?

carpo