Re: [CH] Nuerotic Dozen

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:35:17 -0500

Would this qualify? This summer, when I left the sun-baked St Louis
area to frolic in the ocean spray of Massachusetts beaches for three
weeks, I wondered what to do bout my potted salsa garden. My t'mater
plants were left to the neighbors next door, whom I knew for all of 2
months. My habs, serrano, and garden salsa chiles, on the other hand,
were (seriously!) seatbelted into my car and carefully driven to my
friend's house where I knew they would be lovingly tended to, watered
and shaded from the intense afternoon Misery (um Missouri I mean!) sun.
Sure thing... when I came back to dead and brown tomato plants sitting
on my deck I knew I made the right decision. When I picked up my
peppers,
there were so many ripe peppers on the plants I'm surprised the branches
didn't break! I had to pick a huge bucketful just to get  them safely
back into their seatbelts for the journey back home. The worst part of
this? I left her instructions, some soap/water/cayenne mix for aphids
if necessary, and I actually called her to make see if everything was
ok. (no leaf drop, blossom-drop, or fruit problems). Tonite they're
sitting in my kitchen (going down to 45 tonite) getting used to their
winter home.
So would this fall under ABNORMAL ANXIETIES or OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR?
NOT AMONG THIS GROUP!!

Valerie

--
aka: Breeze