Re: [CH] Wedding food?

Sushi (phoenix@ionet.net)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:50:44 -0600

At 09:39 PM 11/23/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Goulash comes to mind, since you can make it as hot as you like and
>reheating improves flavor (email me privately for the genuine Hungarian
>recipe i posted here some time ago).

         Cool, thanks. :)  Even if we can't use it at the wedding I
wouldn't mind a good goulash recipe.

>How do you expect how your fiances relatives from UK react to fiery
>food, by the way...?

         It varies.  Some of them are going to be about as skittish as my
mom, whereas others {mainly his friends} will call me a wimp. :)  I know
someone he used to know ate phall with extra chiles, but I don't think
they're still in touch.  For the most the fiery stuff is going to be the
minority to prevent casualties.  {Anyway, Hunan Hand on my wedding night
isn't what I've got planned. ;)}  I still would love a habanero bride's
cake, tho, or at least peach sorbet with a bit of habanero powder sprinkled
over top.  I can hope. :)

         Thanks to everyone who's replied, btw, and sorry I haven't been
more talkative.  It's nearing the end of term, and my free time is quite,
quite scant.

Sushi, who just got her dress pattern yesterday and is freaking out over
outfit costs, eep!
phoenix@ionet.net
"The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail." ~~Stephen Fry