Re: [CH] Own Sauces to Restaurants

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 16:02:55 -0600

green56 wrote:

> Well, 'Heads...
>
> I've read here for I don't know *how* long, how so many of you'd gather
> up your sauces/powders and head out to whatever restaurant ...

> I've always thought, "How BALLSY!"  Man, I could never do THAT!"
>
> Well, she did - and had a blast!

> green

  Well good for you, and congratulations. Welcome to the "You may be SERVING
me bland food, but that doesn't mean that I HAVE to EAT  it that way" club.
This is America damnit, we have to make sure we always fight to preserve our
right to make the mass-produced, mediocre palatable.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099