Re: [CH] "New" Hot Sauce

Brent Leatherman (brent@mail.feist.com)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:34:05 -0600

At 08:32 PM 1/20/98 -0600, Inagaddadavida wrote:
>Twas Writ:
>>Was in the local Yuppie Mart today and they had a new product
>>line...Taco Bell Hot Sauce and Salsas. "Restaurant Style" yet.  :)
>>
>>The Beast slouches ever closer.
>
>Damn scary, neh?  That's primarily all one can find in the "typical"
>grocery stores today.  Pace products (o' kaka) and Taco Bell's
>stuff...which I haven't tried, but ya know, that little voice in me sez:
>DON'T DO IT! RUNAWAY!  So, I don't and I do.

>Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
>Rael

Well, whaddya know, Wichita *does* have something going for it - our local
SuperMegaMart has a pretty decent supply of hot sauces - 4 varities of
Melinda's alone - and a little gourmet shop nearby has the freshly made
salsas, and in the local farmer's market, there's a dedicated chile shop...
"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind."
General William Westmoreland