Re: [CH] Calvin's Powder vs. the US Postal Service: Round 1!

Christopher E. Eaves (cea260@airmail.net)
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:33:24 -0600

IEATCHILES@aol.com wrote:

>   Apparently someone at the US Postal Service is lurking on this list and has
> been intercepting samples of Calvin's Magical Powder in the Sheboygan area.  I
> just recieved an eagerly awaited yellow envelope, postmarked Abilene, TX.
> Attached to this envelope was a cute little note of apology saying, in effect,
> "Sorry 'bout that, but your mail seems to have mysteriously fallen open and
> some of the contents may have just happend to spill out onto the floor where
> just any old person could look at it!  Its contents may (or may not) be intact
> but there's nothing we could do about it so shut your mouth and take it like
> an idiot!"
> Jeff

Reminds me of when I sent my brother in Illinois A sample of my dried
Orange Habenero Powder.
My brother sample was almost all gone, the postal lady knockin' on his
door proceeds to cuss him about her nasal passages & hands & eyes
burnin' & "Don't You Know It's ILLEGAL To Send Hazardous Waste Thru The
Mail!!!"

Chris