Re: [CH] Chat channel?

Mark Anderson (spark@coax.net)
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:47:25 -0500

Jonathan T. Smillie wrote:

> According to the URL listed, there's a scheduled chat every Wednesday
> at noon and 6pm ET, but you can schedule your own too. I'd be
> interested,
> especially if there are other CHs in the Central time zone who might
> be
> up for an evening chat.

I'm up for that I'm in Dayton(OH) though (EST).  I am just interested in
chatting with others in about the same weather conditions.  Areas
including Southern IL, Southern IN, Southern OH, Southern PA, Northern
KY and WV.  As those weather condition seems to be similar to my area
with some slight differences (differences that could be good to know).
If any of you are interested please let me know.

Maybe 8:30PM CST 9:30 EST,  Thursday after Seinfield.
earlier? later?
in the chili room at...
http://firegirl.com/fairgrounds/meeting/

Hope to hear from some of you.