Re: [CH] Cross Breeding Question

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Mon, 01 Jun 1998 18:59:12 -0500

Gabe-
    I find that a few pods make plenty of seed, so I just try to isolate a few flowers on one limb of each plant I want to continue growing.  Also, VERY often the seed I buy is not exactly what the intended product should be, so I am prepared to see
some irregular fruit varieties.  If I find something really neat, I save seed to see what comes of it.  The newer and more exotic varieties seem to have the most irregular and off-beat pods.  Good luck with your growing.
Calvin