RE: [CH] Carne Adovada

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:33:07 -0500

You point out the recent problems with illness from processed foods but then
switch to raw meats which aren't processed. The contamination has been with
processed stuff. There haven't been any reports, at least that I've seen, of
illness from eating rare or even raw meats. In Europe it is quite common to
see raw beef eaten in restaurants. We had some great beef carpaccio in
Paris. I didn't try the steak tartar but I saw a lot of people eating it in
the bistros.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cooking