RE: [CH] DC Dinner

Richard W. Stevens (richstev@erols.com)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:25:31 -0500

There seems to be a possible catastrophe on the horizon.  The only time
available on the 3rd for a party of more than 4 is 9:00.  Needless to say,
I'm not sure how long even this will be available.   I'm going to make
reservations for 7 people at 9:00, but I'll need to know if there are any
additions or people who can't make it at this hour by Mon. evening, so that
I can inform the restaurant.

Blame it on the booming economy!

:{ Rich in Va.
http://www.erols.com/richstev
Photo Trend Enterprises- A Restaurant Service Company

http://www.kinkead.com/

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @