Re: [CH] Old Recipes

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 18:30:44 -0400

If any of you have the inkling on this topic you might want to visit
http://www.chetbacon.com/thai-html/thai.html
Also if you have any that I do not have and are willing to share, I'd be
more then happy to post them on this page.  There are less then a
handful of Website in the world that have saved these wonderful recipes.
 So please share.. and enjoy