Re: [CH] One lurker's prospective on the value of warnings

Dan Gillis (DanGillis@earthlink.net)
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:22:45 -0400

Well said Pat.  We seem to have gotten quite off topic for a while there.

I don't consider myself an expert in anything.  And although I post
felt that I was an authority on any particular subject.

When it comes to the arguably off-topic issues, I think we should all take a
step back and consider whether or not we should really be judging other
people and deciding for them what is, and is not, acceptable.  We're all
just regular folks, with a similar interest ( or obsessions as it is in many
of our cases), so, in the unfortunately unforgettable words or Rodney
King... "Can't we all just get along?".

Let's all get back on topic and enjoy what it is that we're all here for.

Yours in the ultimate endorphin rush...

Dan "Don't worry be habby"" Gillis