Re: [CH] First fruits tasted!

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:57:37 -0500

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> You most certainly are!
>
> Well, Kath had a liking for slightly spicy food before we met, but her
> appreciation for the mighty chile has grown immensely _since_ we met. There
> are chiles and hot sauces/powders all over the kitchen, and Kath's tolerance
> (read 'love'!) of heat has drastically increased too, and now whenever I ask
> 'should I add chiles?' I get an enthusiastic 'yes!'

  Consider yourself lucky.  I usually get a "Which kind is that one?"  "How hot are those?"
"Just put them on your half."

  Though I must say that she has been using mild-ish hot sauce on most every dinner for the
past few years; so I have had some small influence. (Insert evil laugh here.)

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps