RE: [CH] canned Chipotle rant

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:55:08 -0500

Peter,

See if you can find La Morena.  It is one of the brands (including 2 that
you mentioned) available at the local Mexican grocers.  They make a Chipotle
Sauce and also have 2 sizes of whole Chipotle in Adobo.  No sugar, great
flavor, keep well in the fridge.  The sauce mixes well with catsup, to give
it some personality.  2 or 3 C in A in the pot roast has Mrs. CH wondering
what the secret ingredient is, but not griping about the heat.

Blue skies,
Frank