RE: [CH] Garlic Hot Sauces.

Jeff Porter (Jeff.Porter@mindspring.com)
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:22:33 -0500

In all the replies, I didn't see any of my favorites listed.  A big personal
CH recommendation for each of these that I have in my fridge/cupboards.
(standard disclaimers):

Cajun Power:  I've tried this before and really like it, not too hot, but
LOTS of garlic flavor.  They claim to have 2 oz. of squeezed garlic in every
8 oz. bottle of their hot sauce.  Check it out at:
http://www.cajunpowersauce.com/quality/view.html?category=Sauces1&cartID=3ac
3ab9b2755d2da060b7a3cbee09d3f#200

20 Pepper Garlic:  These little cloves of garlic are pickled in a blend of
20 peppers and wow are they flavorful and hot!  Not quite a garlic hot
sauce, but they are definetly work mentioning.  Check them out at:
http://www.betterthanhot.com/products.htm

Pouring rain in southeast PA on black Friday......gonna shop online and
avoid the crowds, traffic, rain, stress etc.

-JP-