Re: [CH] Open Fields 2004 & Dates for 2005

NECM (NorthEast.ChileMan@gmail.com)
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:06:10 -0400

JimC,
Missed ya Monday....... Tanks for anudder great event. Suggestions to follow.

Chris,
Hang around here for awhile & you'll learn all about Open Fields.... &
much more...

Matt,
Lotsa ripe peppers left in fields on Sunday nite. We either need more
pickers or greedy people, or a combination of both..(;>))))

jt,
You & I'll work on a few reccomendations, O-Tay?

NECM