Re: [CH] steaks

Ben (benbelly@gmail.com)
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:53:30 -0400

Matt,

Those sound great!  Thanks.  Those are complicated enough for me right
now.  I have an 8wk old at home (our 3rd) and don't get a lot of
cooking time.

I don't know of a better way to make butter than whipping cream.  I
did look at a bread machine this weekend with a butter making mode,
but I've never seen one in action.  I had my 5 year old shake a small
tub of cream with a marble in it until he couldn't hear the marble.
That worked very well, and he was psyched about making butter.

-Ben