Re: [CH] First Post

John H. Sphar (jsphar@pacbell.net)
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks a lot to all who responded.  It was just a
simple question to which so many replied.  What a
great list!  It was worth the time to get connected.

About the ice cream...  I like the idea of a sauce
over it (thanks Mike N.).  Also, I am definitely going
to go to my local Baskin Robbins with a stash, or try
it at home.  Never thought of that one.  But Mike,
when you say pickle the peaches, do you really mean
pickle, or do you mean put up with fruit fresh?
Vinegar with ice cream doesn't give me the a greatest
mental visual.

To you and Helen, Alex, Mike, Jim, Brent, Sandy and
Mark (what's the "=" for? I saw you on eGullet
too...), thanks!

John S.

John H. Sphar
LAN Dyamics