Re: [CH] Green

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:38:05 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:

> ... Now, does anyone at all know what happened to Green?  Doug and I were
> 'talking' about that a few days ago and that she was disgruntled when she
> left the list.  So I know we probably won't hear from her in this reunion
> but I've sometimes wondered what happened to her.  I saw her last about four
> years ago at the Midwest Hotluck and she was living in MN somewhere...

  With all this recent C-H reminiscing, I was wondering about her myself...

  I also seem to recall that she was less than happy right before she left us.  I think we
wrote a bit just as, or after she disappeared from the list, but I can't remember exactly
what the deal was.  It may very well have been during a flurry anti-cat postings, as I seem
to recall she was a cat lover, and I think also a breeder / shower... the exact breed is
poised on the tip of my brain, but it's eluding my consciousness at the moment.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps