Re: [CH] How long will this Insanity go on?

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:40:34 -0700 (PDT)

I love John's pure pepper sauces. That's what pepper
sauces are supposed to taste like... the ingredients
and when the ingredients are God only knows what, they
tend to taste like extract sauces... blech!

I had the opportunity to taste the lesserly potent of
Cajohn's offerings while at Fiery Foods last year, his
Fataali Red Savina blend nearly blew my ears out. I
look forward to tasting 10. I believe it's probably on
par with our Naga sauce and I am willing to bet it's
hotter than our Goat Pepper.

--- Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: Tina Brooks <shoestring_louise@yahoo.com>
>
> >I personally hate extracts. There has to be a
> better
> >way to get heat into food without adding chemicals.
>
> You should taste the new sauce named 10 from CaJohn,
> it's the hottest
> non-extract sauce I've tasted (and I've made my own
> fatali sauce in the
> past).
>
> For one reason or another, I always seem to have at
> least one bottle of some
> extract sauce on hand somewhere.  This kind of
> reaches back to ~1998 when I
> was a contratcor at Honda and I had a bottle of
> Endorphin Rush in my desk.
>
> Once in a while someone would bring a visitor who
> would say "You like hot
> sauce?  There's this one you should try ... hey, you
> aleady have it."

> MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton
> John.  Enter to win today.
> http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline

=====

Tina Brooks