Re: [CH] Way off topic, but a great idea.

Dave Anderson (chilehead@tough-love.com)
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:41:10 -0700

I have a couple of problems with keeping the tire chains. The first is
that they're for 13 or 14" tires and my truck has 18" tires. The other
is that according to mapquest, we're going to be 210 miles south of ABQ
and more importanly, 1200' lower in altitude. Been in ABQ in January and
the weather is as bad as it is here at 5200'. According to the Las
Cruces Chamber, average snow fall is 2". Rael, I took the measurement
from the Frontier Restaurant on Central. Is the food as good as they
say? With a 75 mph speed limit, Mapquest says I can get there in 2 hours
59 minutes.

Dave