Re: [CH] OT -- rabbits

Helen Gillis (helengillis@earthlink.net)
Sat, 19 May 2007 20:36:53 -0400

Just saw a wasqually wabbit this morning.  Looked yummy, but Chucky
(aka:  Charles Elwood Fromage the 1st; Chuck E. Cheese) paid him no
attention (kat).  My mother raised rabbits for years.  They are tasty if
you braise them in white wine, tarragon & then finish them w/ some sour
cream & light-as-air-dumplings.   That may be a project tomorrow, along
with the strawberry-rhubarb pie...  man, am I hungry, damb cholesterol
test, can't eat anything...