Re: [CH] "Thai hot" confusion :-)

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dave Drum <dirty_dave@chillicooks.org> wrote:

> Rael64 wrote:
>
> > same way.  Weenie chile-eaters (the very same ones
> who
> > asked for no-heat jalapenos) want to say "oh yes,
>
> It ain't the weenie chile eaters who demanded the
> no-heat jalapenos.
> Blame Pace Picante Sauce for that. They wanted a

Well, I guess I know on which company doorstep to put
a big ole bag of Flaming Poo this Halloween, eh?

<Rael looks for the phone number of the Friendly Zoo>

(yes, that's right....all the poo you have...rhino poo
is great...elephant?...wonderful...oooh, hyena is
quite rank!...FedEx...yup...uh, take a check?...)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael "don't mess with El Grande" 64