RE: [CH] I suppose it had to happen...spam on the list :-(

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:43:26 -0700

Jim Graham [spooky130@cox.net] spake thusly on Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:14
PM:

> On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 04:02:04PM -0400, =Mark wrote:
>> Yeah, within an hour of my posting subscription procedures to my
>> site. Hmmm...

> Did anyone else get any direct copies?

I did. Just one I noticed, about 30min after the list mail. Made it through
my openbsd spamd enabled firewall, then spamassassin on the mail server. So
it's not blacklisted yet. Made it by the greylist too. Not uncommon anymore.
:-( To my list address--only used for a few food related lists. Still, an
old address.

Riley
--
"To be interested in the changing seasons is a
happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in